A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

Now days world is move to the globalizes, more company ,new plants , new stores will open. as economy point of view this is good effect on over all world. I joyful to hear a company has announced that large factory near my community. there are lot of avail to open new factory near my community.

The new factory will be open soon it help to aggrandize economy factor in people who live in community. for example the company will hire new employee for there factory. the employee most near by factory area which is our community. that means people in community gets job and wane unemployed people in community. this helps community change the life style of people.

As the new factory come near my place it also come up with good transport facility. the transport facility such as buses and rail will be increase. some time auto rickshaw fare also wane. for example the workers who daily up and down in factory needs buses or rail services. so it vital to increase transport facility near factory. it helps people who live our community.

The basic infrastructure development help to improve due to factory come near my place. infrastructure like road, new buildings, electric power supply, water facility will be develop. for example new factory required all basic things water supply and electric power. the new building and infrastructure help more people in there own business also. Example open new shop or estate agent business goes demanded.
There are always two side of each coins. as we see there are lot of advantage due to new factory, but still some disadvantage also. The pity part is pollution will be increase near community area. which cause breathing problem. noise also increase near community area so disturbances and privacy also vanish.

So, finally we conclude that if we want something then we lose something. factory provide benefit as well as some trouble also, but i personally think it good thing new factory builds near my community.

Sentence: Now days world is move to the globalizes, ...
Suggestion: Nowadays the world is moving to the globalization, ...

Sentence: I joyful to hear a company has announced that large factory near my community. there are lot of avail to open new factory near my community.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to I and joyful

Sentence: The new factory will be open soon it help to aggrandize economy factor in people who live in community.
Description: The fragment it help to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: The basic infrastructure development help to improve due to factory come near my place.
Description: The fragment development help to is rare

Sentence: So, finally we conclude that if we want something then we lose something. factory provide benefit as well as some trouble also, but i personally think it good thing new factory builds near my community.
Description: The fragment factory provide benefit is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to thing and new