The way people live is absolutely changing from generation to another. Some changes are inevitably promising , others might be discouraging. If I to compare the life of our generation with that of our parents, there are definitely so many changes to be discussed.
First of all, the social life of my parents is different from ours. They basically still consider the traditional social visits between people very significant. For example; my parents still plan visits to other members of the family as well as to their friends on regular basis. Moreover, in regard to the food, my parents prefer to cook food at home, and they give particular attention to the source of the food they are eating. Th ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP users and get unlimited access to essays on the top list; and more advantages...
- Compare and contrast your way of life with that of your parents. Which way of life do you think would be more satisfying to the future generations. (96.66670000000001)
- Some people believe that a college or a university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views, which view do you agree with? Explain why? (96.66670000000001)
- Integrated writing task. (83.33329999999999)
- Police officers should not carry guns. do you agree or disagree? (95)
- It is important to be actively involved in your community. Do you agree or disagree? (95)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People learn things better from those at their own level - such as fellow students or co-workers - than from those at a higher level, such as teachers or supervisors. Use specific reasons and examples (70)
- Integrated writing task. (85)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment – doing things they like to do – rather than doing things they should do. (95)
- Do you agree or diasgree with: "There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person" ? Include details and examples to support your answer. (95)
- Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, where does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (95)