Do you agree or disagree with the following satement Young people enjoy life more than older people do Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following satement:

Young people enjoy life more than older people do.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Free time is very important for all of us. We need it to get some rest from our stressful jobs and also to spend some time with the persons we love and like. There are so many ways of enjoying our life. Some prefer to do sport, some prefer to be outside and others just like to be together with their families. A question that often has been raised is, if young or old people enjoy life more. In opinion, young people clearly enjoy their life more and I would like to discuss some points in this essay.

First, young people have a lot more energy and in general they are more active than older people. When it comes to sport or other, exhausting outdoor activities such as tennis, swimming or football, young people have a clear advantage. Normally, they have more muscles and stamina training and so they are able to do these activities more intensive. Furthermore, young people do not have problems with their bodies for example back or knee problems that older people often have.

Another point I would like to bring up is that young people generally have not seen so much from the world in comparison to older people. A lot of older people have already travelled around the world and have seen many different places. Young people instead, still have the possibility to explore places, because they have not been there before. For example, if you live in Europe it will cost a lot of money to travel to Asia. When you are young, you normally do not have a lot of money. But when you have saved enough money to travel, you still have the chance to explore the continent. Older people instead, have probably already been there and there is nothing new to explore for them.

In addition to this, there a lot more places for young people to go to. For instance, if you like to go out at night, it looks "ridiculous" when you are over 45 years old and all other guest are between 20-30 years old. Of course, there a night clubs for people over 40, but less than normal clubs. I think from a certain age on, you do not feel comfortable in such locations and you prefer not to go there, which makes the choice of places thinner.

To sum up, everyone can enjoy life and it does not matter how old you are. When you are older, you normally have more money to spend, but less energy. And it is true vice versa. But still, I think when you are young you appreciate things more and have more opportunities to enjoy your life.