Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Live performances are very interesting part of entertainment world. It connects public with them. When any live performance is organized there is lots of people come to enjoy and appreciate work of all the performers and organizers. I agree with the statement that live performances are more enjoyable that watching on a television.

Firstly, in a live performance there is a different kind of feeling and spirit in all the audience. Which create an ambiance for performer to do well. For example, when I was in a music concert and all of us were shouting in joy. Singer on the stage got more inspired and sung very nicely...

Secondly,attending live concerts which are sometimes for some noble causes, helps us to donate some charity through it's tickets. This makes us feel good, that we helped someone. For instance, an old lady near our house always visits to live performances organized for a cause. she also donate some extra money to those organisations who arrange all this concerts.

Thirdly, attending live performances helps to make new friend whom we met there. Concerts changes our mood after our daily schedule of job and other work. Going to a concert push us outside the home to do some outing with friend or family. Like, I went to a concert last week with my friends, it freshen up my mood and filled me with lost of energy.

In conclusion, Concerts are very enjoyable and entertaining events. Which helps us to change our mood, helps others in the form of charity and it makes new friends. So, it's best to go out and watch a show live, instead of sitting on a couch and gaining calories.

Sentence: When any live performance is organized there is lots of people come to enjoy and appreciate work of all the performers and organizers.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and lots

Sentence: Concerts changes our mood after our daily schedule of job and other work.
Description: The fragment Concerts changes our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace changes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Going to a concert push us outside the home to do some outing with friend or family.
Description: The fragment concert push us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace push with verb, past tense

Sentence: Like, I went to a concert last week with my friends, it freshen up my mood and filled me with lost of energy.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to it and freshen

Sentence: So, it's best to go out and watch a show live, instead of sitting on a couch and gaining calories.
Description: The fragment show live , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace show live with live show
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to it's and best

The examples did not support the contents well.