Do you agree or disagree with the following statement With the help of technology students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Advancements in science and technology have made our life easy and comfortable. This improvement has also taken place in areas of education. Students today have diverse options in completing their education. They can join college or take learning through distance education and several other options are at their avail. Hence I completely agree that students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly.

Firstly, with the inception of Internet students have access to materials on the click of their fingertips. Due to vast amount of information available on the Internet, students are able to exlpoit this information as per their need. They can complete their assignments and homework very fast using the stuffs available on the net. This information also helps in clearing their doubts through several forums and online videos. For instance, if a student has trouble understanding the concept of probability in mathematics, several Youtube videos come to their resuce.

Secondly, today distance education provided online has become hot favourite among students. Several prestigious institutions such as MIT, Stanford etc are providing free learning to students through their distinguished professors. This has made possible for students around the world to get quality education in their desired field. This method of learning was not available in the past but today things have changed. Students can learn things at their own pace sitting in the comfort of their home. Also access to videos and quality materials provided by these universites helps students understand concepts in facile manner.

Finally, technological advancement has improved teaching methods too. Advancements in graphics and 3D learning helps students learn things more quickly. For instance, concepts in geometry can be visualized for real through their movements in coordinate plane. How will a triangle look when its height is reduced and base increased?. Online learning makes students do this visualization process with their own hands and try different things for clarification. This helps students grasp things very fast. Visualizing things also helps retention for longer time.

Based on the above mentioned reasons, it is definitely true that students nowadays can learn more and also understand things more quickly.

Sentence: For instance, if a student has trouble understanding the concept of probability in mathematics, several Youtube videos come to their resuce.
Error: resuce Suggestion: rescue

Sentence: Also access to videos and quality materials provided by these universites helps students understand concepts in facile manner.
Error: universites Suggestion: universities

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.