Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:In 20 years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
In 20 years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

In my opinion predicting the future in this case is totally a complicated issue because different parameters like governments, people, technology and science are influencing it. However, based on today's efforts for saving natural resources for future generations, and as a result directing people for having fewer children than before in order to reduce the population and providing them with better conditions for living, it seems that in 20 years there will be fewer cars in use.

First aspect to point out is that in today's world mankind is hurting natural resources and his health and future by overusing them. The most common example at hand is about the huge amount of cars in streets which is increasing air pollution, and so harming our health and environment. These days governments are trying to directing people for using taxis, trains and other transportation vehicles as well as endeavoring for improving the transportation system and explore new ideas for adding new ways of transition to the system. Besides, people are more knowledgeable than before, they are aware of dangerous effects of these activities on the environment and consequently their lives, so it is practical that they are ready for a mind change and using fewer cars in compare with their previous days.

Apart from the point, I made above, one cannot oversee the fact that nowadays we require and admit wealth more than before, that's why people prefer to have fewer children so they can provide them with more facilities for growing up happier. In other words, this decrease of population is equal to having fewer cars in future.

In a word, owing to aforementioned reasonable causes and elucidations described in previous paragraphs, it appears good to draw the well-founded conclusion that there will be fewer cars in use in 20 years.

Sentence: Besides, people are more knowledgeable than before, they are aware of dangerous effects of these activities on the environment and consequently their lives, so it is practical that they are ready for a mind change and using fewer cars in compare with their previous days.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and compare