Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.Use specific reasons and examples.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.
Use specific reasons and examples.

The claim is poorly supported. Education solely does not mean knowing everything, and with education mostly people gain some ability in a specific area, and their attitude in other fields won't get deeper, unless as they try the other fields and experiences on their own, alongside other people with different attitudes. I strongly disagree with the statement that posits: uneducated person cannot teach anything to an educated one. In the following I want to give some specific reasons for my idea.

First, one thing that cannot be learnt by education is respect, may be some well-educated people in high ranks do not know anything about respect and how to be a respectful man. Respect comes from dignity, and dignity has lots of rules and circumstances. for instance, people who grew in poverty and try hard to survive, mostly after overcoming their problems become really great people and all the world admire them and respect them. This is because of that, they didn't put their dignity away and tried hard to be respectful and hardworking. They could commit in crimes or other violence, which is the easiest way to gain money, but they tend to be dignified and finally they rose.

Second, the other thing is honor, which is completely a parted form education, it's dependent on the people's personality. Honorable people try to spread out the goodness and they devote themselves for that. They do not think about the profits for themselves, and they only think about the good results. On the contrary, in universities, what is mostly repeated is how to gain more profit and how to take more advantages of the situations. The last and most important lesson which is not dealing with education is love. From primary humans up to now love is a special part of our lives. Everyone knows about it, and there is no need to learn to be a lover. For example, a baby from his first moments of his life know about the love of mother. Education and theories cannot give any logical support for that.

Altogether, I think education mostly deals with teaching people about secular things, and as we go ahead thinking about spiritual things, it is not needed to be educated, everyone can be a great teacher for us.