You are herefamily has most important influence on young adults or friends have most important influence on young adults. with which do you agree use specific reasons and examples

family has most important influence on young adults or friends have most important influence on young adults. with which do you agree use specific reasons and examples

jystna's picture

By jystna - Posted on 25 July 2013

Young adults are the people facing many issues with their body changes, educational challenges, fighting for financial freedom. I think friends have more impact on young adults than parents do in following paragraphs i’ll explain my reasons and examples for holding that opinion

Young adults mostly like hanging out with their freinds as they spend long time to-getherat for study, games. They feel that their friends know better about them than their family members because of this. My little sister had an argument every day claiming that my parents never know what she needs as they don’t spend time with her.

At this time of age young people are attracted to the things which make them feel happy.so they are automaticaly gravitated to the friends who make them feel happier as they have same thoughts or interests as they themselves. I myself liked dancing lot so i feel happy when I see people who enjoy the same way so I spend money for whatever they think is necessary for dance without another thought.

Parents always act authoritatively rather than understanding the problems faced by the child at this time friends are the people who come at our rescue and helps us to find a way to solve problem

Thus by considering the factors of more time together and feel of happiness and ways of approach during tough times i feel freinds have more influence than parents on a young mind.

A company is going to give some money either to support the arts or to protect the environment. Which do you think the company should choose? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. hajarisfahan
Sample TOEFL essay: Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. sheppard
Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular. Rizky
Groups or organizations are an important part of some people's lives. Why are groups or organizations important to people? mixi sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support. Use specific reasons and examples to support your yjc1989
Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportations (buses, trains, subways)? Why? leox
The trasnportation and communication like airplanes and telephone are very imporatant innovations.Which technological innovation chaged the way of interaction eith each other and why? sonia123 sticky icon
How is TOEFL TSE rated? sheppard
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. amolneurophysio
Summarize the argument made in the lecture you just heard, and explain how it is different from information in the reading.INTEGRATED WRITING TASK Vanan sticky icon

Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. okoronkwoac sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. deepali1234 Independent TOEFL Writing
It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay. ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
In some organizations, promotions are based on seniority, while in other organization, promotions are based on performance. Discuss the advantages of each position. Then indicate which position you think is best and why? omidway TOEFL
What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important. zeezoo TOEFL
College days are the best days in person’s life: Agree or disagree Lauren TOEFL
Sample TOEFL essay: do you agree or disagree with the following statement? people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer sheppard TOEFL
It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay. zeezoo TOEFL
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. covinfox Independent TOEFL Writing
Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. annisak TOEFL

You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Whichwould you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. okoronkwoac sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
three obstacles which archaeologists confronted in Britain. mitranasrabadi sticky icon Integrated TOEFL Writing
Three ways for controlling cane toads in order not to over populate in Australia mitranasrabadi sticky icon Integrated TOEFL Writing
Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. ioanap sticky icon Independent TOEFL Writing
Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. okoronkwoac Independent TOEFL Writing
Topic 14:Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? mandana193 Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. BasilMooos91 Independent TOEFL Writing

4-Day Workweek The popular 5-day workweek has long been a staple in U.S. business. With employees working 8 hours a day for a total of 40 hours a week, it has been seen as a model of efficiency. However, some companies and government agencies have begun c Joanne927 Integrated TOEFL Writing
People attend school for many different reasons (for example, expanded knowledge, societal awareness, and enhanced interpersonal relationships). Why do you think people decide to go to school? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. nooraleslam2011 Independent TOEFL Writing

Sentence: At this time of age young people are attracted to the things which make them feel happy.so they are automaticaly gravitated to the friends who make them feel happier as they have same thoughts or interests as they themselves.
Error: automaticaly Suggestion: automatically

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Don't forget punctuation marks