You are herefamily has most important influence on young adults or friends have most important influence on young adults. with which do you agree use specific reasons and examples

family has most important influence on young adults or friends have most important influence on young adults. with which do you agree use specific reasons and examples

jystna's picture

By jystna - Posted on 25 July 2013

Young adults are the people facing many issues with their body changes, educational challenges, fighting for financial freedom. I think friends have more impact on young adults than parents do in following paragraphs i’ll explain my reasons and examples for holding that opinion

Young adults mostly like hanging out with their freinds as they spend long time to-getherat for study, games. They feel that their friends know better about them than their family members because of this. My little sister had an argument every day claiming that my parents never know what she needs as they don’t spend time with her.

At this time of age young people are attracted to the things which make them feel happy.so they are automaticaly gravitated to the friends who make them feel happier as they have same thoughts or interests as they themselves. I myself liked dancing lot so i feel happy when I see people who enjoy the same way so I spend money for whatever they think is necessary for dance without another thought.

Parents always act authoritatively rather than understanding the problems faced by the child at this time friends are the people who come at our rescue and helps us to find a way to solve problem

Thus by considering the factors of more time together and feel of happiness and ways of approach during tough times i feel freinds have more influence than parents on a young mind.