You are herefamily has most important influence on young adults or friends have most important influence on young adults. with which do you agree use specific reasons and examples

family has most important influence on young adults or friends have most important influence on young adults. with which do you agree use specific reasons and examples

jystna's picture

By jystna - Posted on 25 July 2013

Young adults are the people facing many issues with their body changes, educational challenges, fighting for financial freedom. I think friends have more impact on young adults than parents do in following paragraphs i’ll explain my reasons and examples for holding that opinion

Young adults mostly like hanging out with their freinds as they spend long time to-getherat for study, games. They feel that their friends know better about them than their family members because of this. My little sister had an argument every day claiming that my parents never know what she needs as they don’t spend time with her.

At this time of age young people are attracted to the things which make them feel happy.so they are automaticaly gravitated to the friends who make them feel happier as they have same thoughts or interests as they themselves. I myself liked dancing lot so i feel happy when I see people who enjoy the same way so I spend money for whatever they think is necessary for dance without another thought.

Parents always act authoritatively rather than understanding the problems faced by the child at this time friends are the people who come at our rescue and helps us to find a way to solve problem

Thus by considering the factors of more time together and feel of happiness and ways of approach during tough times i feel freinds have more influence than parents on a young mind.

TOEFL essay: People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is music important to many people? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. sheppard
TOEFL essay: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. sheppard
58) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Businesses should do anything they can to make a profit. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position. magicsk
Some people prefer to play team sports, while others prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why. sophy sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?A zoo has no useful purpose.Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. ozge cvt sticky icon
As early as the twelfth century A.D., the settlements of Chaco Canyon in New Mexico in the American Southwest were notable for their "great houses," massive stone buildings that contain hundreds of rooms and often stand three or four stories high. Archaeo farzaneh
TOEFL essay:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. sheppard
Countries, business, and schools are three areas that need good leaders. Choose one of these three areas and describe the most important qualities of a leader in that area. nguyenhathuy
"when people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success."Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? ftn sticky icon
It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. Siddhi sticky icon

Sentence: At this time of age young people are attracted to the things which make them feel happy.so they are automaticaly gravitated to the friends who make them feel happier as they have same thoughts or interests as they themselves.
Error: automaticaly Suggestion: automatically

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Don't forget punctuation marks