You are hereIt is more important to work at a job that you enjoy, even if the salary is low, than it is to have a high-paying job that you do not enjoy.

It is more important to work at a job that you enjoy, even if the salary is low, than it is to have a high-paying job that you do not enjoy.

nargess1981's picture

By nargess1981 - Posted on 28 December 2012

In my personal opinion, having a job which I enjoy the best totally out-weights a job that is only able to fulfill my monetary demands and financial expectations.

People spend a great deal of their life being occupied by their careers. The avarage daily hours that an individual may spend working is approximately eight. However, most of the people have more extended work hours. Considering such long time at work, it seems reasonable to try making fun out of your job; otherwise it will be a real pain in the ass.

Having a favorable job is equal to doing a recreational activity. It refreshes the mind and rebuilds the spiritual state of the job owner. People never feel tired while doing their hobbies. Inversely, they become creative by being involved in what they really enjoy. In this way, the chance of making improvement and even earning extra money seems to be reachable.

Money is not the key factor of happiness and satisfaction. Although financial issues play important roles in today life; however, having a high-class style of living does not guarantee that you feel happy.

Moreover, choosing a job just due to having high income without pleasure means spending the majority of a life on doing something that is annoying rather than interesting in order to earn the money with the objective to achieve the things that is favorable and enjoying. This seems rather irrational and sound like wasting a life on nothing.

To sum it up, I strongly believe that an enjoyable job even with a low salary surpasses the advantages of a high salary job that is not fulfills my emotional demands of a career. Enjoying a job means being involved in a hobby-like activity that helps me to be creative and successful that in turn enhances my self-confidence and social image.

TOEFL integrated writing: certifications Siddhi
TOEFL essay:It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society? sheppard
large numbers of dinosaur fossils have been discovered in deposits on Alaska’s North Slope, a region that today experiences an extremely cold, arctic climate. One hundred million years ago, when those dinosaurs were alive, the environment of the North S z ansaripoor
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Haste makes waste use specific reasons and examples to support your response zeezoo
integrated essay, official toefl ibt tests.test-2. sonia123
60) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Games are as important for adults as they are for children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer magicsk sticky icon
TOEFL essay:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your answer. sheppard
dO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT? THE TOEFL TEST IS A WONDERFUL TEST! USE REASONS AND EXAMPLES TO SUPPORT YOUR RESPONSE. sonia123
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Successful person prefer taking risks rather than doing things they already know. he_ajam
INtegrated essay from official guide to toefl test ETS. "Appearance of professors on television" swetha.kasarala... sticky icon

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Dancing plays an important role in a culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer ioanap sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past. peyman_np sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Akbar Sabetkar sticky icon
AsthmaAsthma is ussually seen as a condition whose symptoms can be adequately controlled with the right medicines. Researchers point out that it is an intermittent disorder,characterized by temporary bouts of inflammation of the airways,which lead to typi firefly sticky icon
do you agree or disagree with the following statement? distance learning and computer online class should replace classroom learning. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. salah5531
As countries have developed there has been a trend towards smaller family sizes.Why does this happen? How does this affect society? Akbar Sabetkar
integrated writting Ekhlass1980
TOEFL essay: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All students should be required to study art and music in secondary school. Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion. Neda.gha
Choose one of the following transportation vehicle and explain why you think it has changed people's lives. Automobile, airplane, bicycle. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers. Ashkan Sabtkar
In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. Ekhlass1980

Sentence: Moreover, choosing a job just due to having high income without pleasure means spending the majority of a life on doing something that is annoying rather than interesting in order to earn the money with the objective to achieve the things that is favorable and enjoying.
Description: The fragment the things that is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: The avarage daily hours that an individual may spend working is approximately eight.
Error: avarage Suggestion: average

Learn from this user on how to develop essays:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sauvikb

Don't think complicated when you write TOEFL essays as we talked before. When you support A or B, just need to list 2-3 advantages of A or B. Remember the general reasons(advantages)? save time, save money, make friends, get more info...., you can apply them to this essay too.

Always remember: reasons = advantages