Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

In today's society, People tend to have shallow relationships with other people. For a large percentage of us, most of these relationships lacks real strength.We do not have real bounds even with our relatives, closes friends. As the relationships degenerating, We should consider ourselves lucky if we have good neighbours around us. In below, I will try to define what makes a neighbour good.

First of all,A good neighbor must be respectful to the other neighbours around them. For example, if he wants to do something which might have an influence within your boundary, he should ask for your permission. Another thing that he shouldn’t leave trash laying around close to your neighbourhood.

Secondly, people might have emergency situations, like health problems or something you need someone to get it done.At times like this, a good neighbor is the quickest help we can get.Sometimes they may be much more important than our relatives even police.

Last but not least, since the people need each other in every aspect of life, good relations with the neighbours will allow to spend time together,socialize and enjoy the life.

All in all, To some degree, neigbours might be as important as our relatives.They can make our life a lot easier and more enjoyable.

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.