Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

Somebody who lives next to home is called neighbor. All of people who have home usually have neighbor. They are become our family or friend. There are several reasons the way I look good characteristic of neighbor.

First, they should be an independent neighbor. I mean that if I had private-problem, they will involve to my business. They should know who they are and be calm. Although I consider they are part of my friend because every single person needs privacy. For example, I have neighbor and someday when I back home from office, my husband is angry. I do not know what is the problem but he scream loud in outside. I sure that my neighbor can hear his voice. Then, they just shut up and never ask me why we are in trouble. I appreciate their attitude.

Second, they are kind and care. I mean, when I get simple-problem, they will help. For instance, few months ago, I have new-house. I do not have many furniture like stair. Hence when I want to paint my wall, I knock their door to borrow stair then they lend to me. It really nice and friendly. Another story is I get some foods from them. They say that they just try new-receipt from magazine and choose me as taster. They care with every little thing from household. For example, when I am pregnant, my husband is on his duty in other city. Suddenly, my stomach is sick then I call my neighbor. They drive me to the nearest hospital. They all wait me until my baby is born. They save both me and my little boy.

In conclusion, I assume that neighboor who is kind, care, and independent is really good. They are act according to situation near them. I love having neighbor like them.

Sentence: Another story is I get some foods from them.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and I

Sentence: In conclusion, I assume that neighboor who is kind, care, and independent is really good.
Description: The fragment and independent is is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace independent with adverb

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/vanan
http://www.testbig.com/users/ariana2811
http://www.testbig.com/users/lauren