Nowadays food has become easier to prepare Has this change improved the way people live Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I strongly believe that, food has become easier to prepare, this has change improved the way of people live. Because of modern life, we live very fast. Time is very important. We live in limit and we don’t want waste our time by prepare meals. In that period, avaible foods succor us. The other important reason is prepare foods are cheaper than other. They are more economic. Finally, by tecnology vitamins can be added into meals by the help of tecnology.

Tecnology will improve day by day. By this period, our time is very significant. We want to spend our times very efficient. That’s why, we prefer to meet a main needs not only speedy but also economic. For example, after a hurry day, you will come to your home and you are very hungry. You will study your new project all your night. In the other words, you haven’t got any time to prepare and cook meals. At that point, if you can use prepare foods and cook it by microwave you only waste your time for cooking that, otherwise you will waste your precious time to take the meal on the refrigiator, to cut into cooker and finally use kitchen range.

The other significant reason is economic reason. If you buy the element of food single, you will probably pay more money than buy prepare food. Everbody thinks their bugget. It is more logical to buy prepare food. In that way you can gain both time and economy. Another important point of economy is you will cook your prepare food by microwave so, you can only use only electricity. If you don’t use preapare food, you will use water to clean them, you will need chicken equipments and then you will cook it and use electricity.

Final reason is about vitamins or nutriouns. We need nutriouns escapacially because of intense pace of work. The best way for taking vitamins can be provided by meals. At that point, by tecnology vitamins can be added into prepare foods. By this way, we can not only take vitamins but also eat our meals.

To sum up, I really define that, prepare foods has not only become easier to prepare but also has got lots of benefits for us. In addition to saving time, your bugget and healty will gain.

Sentence: We live in limit and we don't want waste our time by prepare meals.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and prepare

Sentence: The other important reason is prepare foods are cheaper than other.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and prepare

Sentence: At that point, by tecnology vitamins can be added into prepare foods.
Suggestion: Refer to into and prepare

Sentence: In that period, avaible foods succor us.
Error: avaible Suggestion: available

Sentence: Finally, by tecnology vitamins can be added into meals by the help of tecnology.
Error: tecnology Suggestion: technology

Sentence: At that point, if you can use prepare foods and cook it by microwave you only waste your time for cooking that, otherwise you will waste your precious time to take the meal on the refrigiator, to cut into cooker and finally use kitchen range.
Error: refrigiator Suggestion: refrigerator

Sentence: Everbody thinks their bugget.
Error: bugget Suggestion: budget

Sentence: If you don't use preapare food, you will use water to clean them, you will need chicken equipments and then you will cook it and use electricity.
Error: preapare Suggestion: prepared

Sentence: Final reason is about vitamins or nutriouns.
Error: nutriouns Suggestion: nutritious

Error: tecnology Suggestion: technology

Sentence: In addition to saving time, your bugget and healty will gain.
Error: healty Suggestion: health
Error: bugget Suggestion: budget

Avg. Sentence Length: 13.033 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)