People work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that people work? Discuss one or more of these reasons. Use specific examples and details to support your answer.

Everyone has one reason to stay and continue; though, all people have to continue! This fact that “every person is condemned to continuing” applies from birth to death; however, some try to turn out times to delightful moments while the others stay and just tolerate. What is the reason of the former group that makes it easier to them to stay? Their reason depend on personalities is different. Some work just for obtaining job experience while others want to expand their relationships on which the next paragraphs will elaborate.

T begin with, maturity in some jobs do not obtain as long as persons do not enter directly to work place. For example, one of the most sporadic cases of such occupations is marketing. For one thing, persons learn how they can communicate with people, as an indispensable part of this job. Then, they can elaborate their abilities how they can attract consumers. Either the former cannot obtain except by face-to-face communications, or the latter cannot promote just by taking part in classes. They need to be directly in work place.

Additionally, for others who do not need to money, working means making friends. For example, a house keeper cannot to be in society just by staying at home. So, she enters to some kinds of jobs by which she can show herself; can see other people; and can establish friendships. Had she brief herself to walls of home, she would never have achieved to such goal. Therefore, working can take a practical measurement into account for founding a rapport.

All in all, I stated that persons come to work places for various aims and I mentioned to two cases. Others definitely have some other reasons to do their jobs; but, what is so important to attention is that individuals should set their goals before starting their occupations, isn’t that what you think, right?

Sentence: Their reason depend on personalities is different.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

Sentence: Had she brief herself to walls of home, she would never have achieved to such goal.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to she and brief