Question: Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

Communication with others, especially neighbors, is a very important part of our lives. Some people hold the opinion that we can have a good life without good neighbors, They believe that we determine our condition. But other people have the opposite idea. As far ad I am concerned, I believe that neighbors have many influences on us and having a good neighbor help us to have a better life. Some of the most conspicuous factors that I think a good neighbor has are as follows.

The fist is that our neighbors have to help to have a quiet neighborhood. When you make noise in a specific quarter, it can disturb other people. For Instance, I remember five years ago, When I was studying in the Tokyo, I rent an apartment off campus in very small place near Tokyo. Everyday, I woke up early in the morning because my neighnor unit made different noises when he got up; for example washing dishes, closing doors to name just a few. When I went to the university, I felt tired and I could not concentrate and folllow my classes. It caused, I could have not got good scores that semister. As you can see, a good neighbor has to provide a calm environment for you.

The second quality that I want to talk about is that a good neighbor pay his/her tax on-time. By doing so, the government can provide more facilities for our neighbor. An example to verify this fact traces back to my own experience. Two years ago, I lived in Chicago’s north suburb. My neighbors paid their taxes on time, so government could open new cinema near us. Opening new cinema helped us to attract more businesses to our county and promoted other businesses that had been there. After a while, we found that crimes were decreased in our quarter. It helped us to have a better live; for instance we could be out later during the night. This experience taught me that good neighbor can help you to have a better life.

In sum, a good neighbor should have good charactrastics to help you enjoy your life. If we contemplate all factor mentioned above, we may finally draw the conclusion that qualified neighbor has plenty of benefits for us. That is why we should all be a good neighbor for others.

having a good neighbor help us to have a better life.
having a good neighbor helps us to have a better life.

Sentence: It caused, I could have not got good scores that semister.
Error: semister Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In sum, a good neighbor should have good charactrastics to help you enjoy your life.
Error: charactrastics Suggestion: characteristics

You have some pattern sentences.