Some people like to communicate by e-mail and voice mail. Other people like to communicate by telephone or face to face. Which type of communication do you prefer, and why? Be sure to include details and examples to support your opinion.

Personally, I prefer to communicate by telephone or face to face rather than e-mail or voice mail. Although in some urgent situations e-mail or voice mail are very useful to pass information, yet telephone and face to face interaction has many advantages over other means of communications. While talking to a person directly or over phone, it creates a greater impact upon him/her. Mostly, when people feel to communicate effectively, they choose a telephone or visit that person physically. E-mail and voice mail are the new ways of informing people but telephone or mobile is not any more an exp...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl