Some people should ask students to evaluate their teachers. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Definition of student is someone who learn about subject in school or university. Teacher is person who teach their student and give explanation about subject. We all know that the duty of student is learn then will be assess by teacher. Although they are both from private and public school. But, sometimes that is not fair because only teacher can appraise them. Hence, I agree that students also give opinion to teacher because I need two-ways communication.

Two-ways communication is one approach from learning process. In this approach, teacher can estimate the value and score that student already have and also student reply their comment or testimonial. For example, when I student, I always get my feedback from my assessor. He gives me assignment and then check it. After that, I know what is score, I talk to him about the score. I give my opinion and ask why I just get low score because I finish completely. Then, he infroms that I am not explain about my essay so well, give more examples to support my opinion. After that, I realize that I am not careful. I know what I am wrong and try to not repeat in my next task.

Two-ways communication is like face-to-face between student and teacher. It is one strategy for teacher's assessment. They can assess their self to make some improvements such as how they teach well. They never know until they get feedback from student. For instance, I have teacher who teach math. I realize that he is expert in it but he cannot deliver what he get clearly and fluently. So, I do not understand what they say. I always re-read from book or ask to my friend. But, my friend also do not understand. Then, I conclude that my teacher's skill communication is worst. It is crucial because he should communicate well with us. That is why he needs some suggestion to make his better in delivery system.

In conclusion, student and teacher should give more feedback to make lecturing more clearly and delivery fluently. It is very crucial and important thing.

Sentence: We all know that the duty of student is learn then will be assess by teacher.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and learn

Sentence: In this approach, teacher can estimate the value and score that student already have and also student reply their comment or testimonial.
Description: The tag a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by and
Suggestion: Refer to have and and
Description: The fragment student reply their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace reply with verb, past tense

Sentence: For example, when I student, I always get my feedback from my assessor.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to I and student

Sentence: I know what I am wrong and try to not repeat in my next task.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: Then, he infroms that I am not explain about my essay so well, give more examples to support my opinion.
Error: infroms Suggestion: informs