Sometimes an event that seems to be going badly turns out well after all.Discuss such an event in your life,using specific details to support your response.

Life is so big and in everyone life some events that does not seems so luminous but actually they are. A big phase that came in my life changed my life fully.

One day i was reading a book and something in that book that inspired me a lot it was like a thought. According to that when nothing is going well and nothing left in your life except darkness, do not feel alone or hopeless because that says "God is making beautiful picture of your" that means god is planning something for you with full of light.

I am a girl and in every girl life wedding is an important event,For a girl wedding is like a surreal dream of her life.I have had a boyfriend and i love him so much and he also love me but his priorities of life was very different i wanted to marry him.something suddenly happened in my life that changed my life very badly. I got married with another man who is a family friend of mine at that movement i felt like my life stop moving and nothing left in my life but when that man came in my life, he changed my life and make me realize how much beautiful i am. He totally changed my life with his love , care and, support. At that time i realized that everything happens only for good.

This is my personal experience and now i know when nothing is going fine then left it as it is , at last everything will be fine.

Sentence: Life is so big and in everyone life some events that does not seems so luminous but actually they are.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to everyone and life