For successful development of a country should a government focus its budget more on very young children education rather than on universities

For successful development of a country, should a government focus its budget more on very young children education rather than on universities?

If the past has taught me anything, that must be the importance of the university. Therefore when it comes to whether a government should focus its budget on young children education or on university, I would choose university without hesitation and I would explore only two primary ones here.

The main reason for my propensity is that university contributes to our better lives, especially the professors there. As you see, thanks to the discovery and research that conducted by those professors, many fatal diseases have been cured and unknown puzzles have been solved. For example, as is known to all, AIDS has been a vital disease that takes thousands people's lives away. Then professors teaching in biology come to work together and attempt to find the ways to control it. Professor Bush, teaching the revolution of Chimpanzees in HBS university, has been devoted himself to AIDS research program for decades. He finds that one reason the human body can't fight off an AIDS infection is because a single protein in the virus destroys human immune system. As long as this protein can be broken down, the rest will work itself out. As you can imagine, the discovery of Professor Bush makes a huge difference to the world, saving hundreds of thousand people’s lives. However, imagine, if those universities don't have enough funds to conduct the research, the problems would not have been solved so rapidly. Only when the government allocates adequate budgets to university, can our lives be greatly improved.

There is another reason that deserves some words here. It is well recognized that due to the financial crisis and inflation, university students nowadays have to pay more for their tuitions than before. Therefore, a huge financial burden is sitting on every student's shoulder. However, if government could allocate more money to university, then university will be more generous with financial aid and scholarship so that students' burden could be released. Besides, with the increasing scholarship, students' potential will be motivated and stimulated. As a result, majority of the university students would study much harder to enhance their competitiveness in hope to win the scholarship as an extra source of income.

In short, not only for the university students but also for the improvement of society, it is a must for government to focus its budget on university.