Technology makes people's lives simpler rather than makes people's lives more complicated.

The twentieth century has brought with it many advances. With those advances, technology makes people's lives change. However, a various of people agree that technology leaves our lives more complicated. I am against this opinion.I support the idea that we live simpler after we have advanced technology. There are several reasons for it.

Transportation follows a rapid life. It accounts for advanced technology that we create. When we have transportation, we can go where we want. Long ago, if we have to go market for shopping thing what we need, we should get up early, walk distantly and spend more time. After that we invent bicycle, we improve the speed with going market. When vehicle appear, we can arrive to farther places. But there is new problem how people though the ocean. Boat is slow and can not transmit new information. Human create airplane which shorten the distant in the world. Due to these transportations, we get rapid life.

Advanced educational technology brings to convenient environment for studying. When we have internet, the whole lives of students change. In the past, students have to go to school and meet teachers that teach us traditionally. But now, modern technology makes studying without going outside come true. Students can sit at home and learn knowledge on the internet. Before teachers teach in class, it is temporary and tedious. Now when we study at internet, the class that teacher taught be replayed, so if we have something not to understand, we can watch again and again until we comprehend. In addition there are various spectacular and colorful ways which students or teachers conclude to learn how to study. Our education becomes more convenient.

Sentence: When vehicle appear, we can arrive to farther places.
Description: The fragment vehicle appear , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace appear with verb, past tense

Sentence: Human create airplane which shorten the distant in the world.
Description: The fragment Human create airplane is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace create with verb, past tense

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion