Telecommuting becoming more and more common. Discuss the advantages of telecommuting versus working in an office. Then indicate which you prefer and why?

According to the progress and compete in today’s modern world, choosing an appropriate business, which could bring numerous beneficial effects for people, is one of the major issues. From my perspective, telecommuting owing to its enormous advantages could be a suitable choices for working. The reasons I hold to support such notion is, stop squandering the time to do more activities, preserving the nature as well as reducing the side effects of daily movement and allowing parents to paying more attention to their children.

Time is one of the precious factors for each person. It is undeniable that working by computer at home instead of wasting many hours for going into office is caused to save a considerable amount of time. Therefore, individuals could commence another activity, or even could spend more time for their interest. Having some time for doing interest inevitably will increase the quality of work.

There is no argue that for daily traveling to work office, people have to use either their own cars or public transportation. Unfortunately, all of these vehicles bring air pollution and even noise pollution, which in long term has negative effects for both mankind and the Earth. And also, likelihood of having an accident, increasing the traffic of roads, catching cold in rainy or snowy days, in the case of going to work office is much more than staying at home and accomplishing duties.

Furthermore, by staying at home, employees could do their tasks in a comfortable room along their family. Thereby, they have less stress and more efficiency, which is perfect for both workers and company. Moreover being at home leads to take more care of children and give the sense of support and relax.

To sum up, telecommuting could be suitable choice for me to save my time and take care of my child as well as protect the nature for next generation. I believe, by selecting this kind of work, I could achieve many more goals during life.