Essay topics: tpo 16 integrated one
The article states that, nowadays there are lots of uncovered archaeological facts, because of the serious problems and limitations which are exist in Britain, and provides three reasons for that. However the professor explains that in 1919 new rule applied in the Britain. This new guideline has improved the situation of archeaology in The United Kingdom. In the lecture she refuses each reasons of the author.
First the reading states that lots of valuable artifacts are lost in construction projects. The lecturer refutes this point by saying that, there is a force to constructors to examine sites by archeaologists before starting a construction. And consider that the site is interested for valuable archeaologic matters or not. If there was something a group of builders, governments, and archeaologists should devise a plan for preserving that artifacts. Also they have to document all issues around the site before starting to work.
Second, the article claims that there is no financial support for archeaological works and they cannot work on lots of sites. However the professor avers that, it is a rule that construction companies have to pay the expenses of archeaological activities in there sites before starting to construction and there is no need for government's help. In this way, the new source of financial supports will be available for the whole of researches. So that, more number of sites will be examined than the past.
Finally the passage avers that, there is a severe in having a job as a archeaologist because of lack of job. The lecturer opposes this Idea by stating that, the rule of searching sites before construction provided a lot of job opportunity for archeaologists and more need to them. She states that, they can work in all stages such as examination of sites, preservation plane, doing researches, processing data, and finally in writing reports and articles.
- Decisions can be made quickly, or they can be made after careful thought. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The decisions that people make quickly are always wrong. Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion. (40)
- Tpo 22 integrated writing (80)
- teachers should not make their social or political views known to students.agree or not? (70)
- Many people have a close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats, or other animals as members of their family. In your opinion are such relationships good or not? Why? (61.3333)
- 120 Decisions can be made quickly, or they can be made after careful thought. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The decisions that people make quickly are always wrong. Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion. (68)
- 108.Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Compare the advantages of these two differe (56.6667)
- Reading Time: 3 minutes Space Tourism Soon there will be something new for the tourist who has been everywhere and seen everything on Earth. Spacecraft being developed by private commercial companies will soon enable private citizens to buy their own tic (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Dancing plays an important role in a culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)
- 98.If you were asked to send one thing representing your country to an international exhibition, what would you choose? Why? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. (63.3333)
- 74.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer (67)