When people succeed it is because of hard work Luck has nothing to do with success Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position

“When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success.” Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

Is the luck plays an important role in our successful? That’s question has asked by many people. Some of them believe that luck is a basic in achieving successful life. May luck have a small effect in every person life but it’s not the basic. In my view, the only way to accomplish a successful life is to work very hard.

First of all, everyone have own ambitions, but achieving these ambitions differ from one to another, some depends on their luck and other work hard. Sometimes luck plays an a big role in the life of people for example, we can say that a baby who born on a rich family is lucky baby, he can accomplish what he wants without any efforts, all dreams come true just by one sign from his parents but all that will be different completely if the baby born in poor family, here he must depend on his efforts to get what he want. This example demonstrates one of the situation in which the luck have a great impact on the life of the person. So we can say he is a lucky person.

Second, the previous examples is just constitutes a little percent in which the luck plays its role, but not all people are lucky to have magic lantern that achieves their dreams, they need to work hard in order to attain to their target, a simple example of that, the student who wants to become a famous doctor, in this case the luck has nothing to do, he just needs a hard effort. He must study well to pass his exams with a high grades that allows him to admit in a medicine department, so as he works hard he raises a step for successful.

To sum up, luck is just a word that we use it to justify our failure before our successful, simply by saying I am unlucky person for example, because I don’t pass an exam, or I don’t achieve what I wants. But the truth, luck has nothing to do with our life, but we create it just by working hard to achieve our targets because words are nothing without actions.

Sentence: First of all, everyone have own ambitions, but achieving these ambitions differ from one to another, some depends on their luck and other work hard.
Description: The word some is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to some depends

Sentence: Second, the previous examples is just constitutes a little percent in which the luck plays its role, but not all people are lucky to have magic lantern that achieves their dreams, they need to work hard in order to attain to their target, a simple example of that, the student who wants to become a famous doctor, in this case the luck has nothing to do, he just needs a hard effort.
Description: The fragment the previous examples is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: To sum up, luck is just a word that we use it to justify our failure before our successful, simply by saying I am unlucky person for example, because I don't pass an exam, or I don't achieve what I wants.
Description: The fragment am unlucky person is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace unlucky with adverb
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to I and wants