Why should forest be saved

Why should forest be saved ?

Different people will give differnet responses to this question from their own characters, emotional concerns and even educational backgrounds. However, when ıt comes to me, I believe that forest should be saved during this time with following reasons.

In the fist place, forest plays very significant role for people and animals. All creatures need oxygen in order to live. Oxygen is produced by forest, because of that we are depending on forest. Without trees, we could also face with a high temperature caused by the natural phonomenon, called global warming. Therefore, as far as I am concerned that we should save forest for us and other creatures.

In the second place, forest is one of the most important resources on our planet today and provides us with plenty of resources such as colas, oil and papers. Nowadays we need some energy sources for industry, therefore we use the energy, which is provided by forest. On the other hand, when we use this sort of enegy, we often face with the air pollution and greenhouse gases. Trees can absorb greenhouse gases and help us to figure out these kind of problems.

In addition, forests prevent soil erosion. When there is a heavy rain fall, forests will prevent soil erosion by trees’ roots. For instance, I was born in a small city in Turkey, which called Trabzon located on black sea region, where happen often erosion events because ıt rains so much. After cutting o lot of trees, erosion has increased in this area. Last but not the least forest the important thing in order to protect the soil against eresion.

Taking into accont of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that forest should be saved, because It is very important thing for all creatures. We are changing negatively our ecosystem day by day, especially forest. Trees release out oxygen and take out carbon dioxide. If we want to live in such a beautiful planet, we have to save forest.

Sentence: Different people will give differnet responses to this question from their own characters, emotional concerns and even educational backgrounds.
Error: differnet Suggestion: different

Sentence: Without trees, we could also face with a high temperature caused by the natural phonomenon, called global warming.
Error: phonomenon Suggestion: phenomenon

Sentence: On the other hand, when we use this sort of enegy, we often face with the air pollution and greenhouse gases.
Error: enegy Suggestion: energy

Sentence: Last but not the least forest the important thing in order to protect the soil against eresion.
Error: eresion Suggestion: erosion

Sentence: Taking into accont of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that forest should be saved, because It is very important thing for all creatures.
Error: accont Suggestion: account

On the other hand means 'however'. it doesn't mean 'on another hand'.

You need to slowly reduce those 'pattern sentences' like 'Taking into account of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion..'. People in ETS can figure them out easily.