In your opinion which modern invention or scientific discovery has affected society the most use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

In your opinion which modern invention or scientific discovery has affected society the most? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Many of the scientific discoveries have big affects on the society that's for sure, but most of all i believe that internet is the main discovery that changed the whole world.

Before the discovery of internet, we were not able to communicate instantly with people from the other sides of the world, but today with the internet technology no matter where you are, you can immediately contact to any one you need to reach. Facebook, msn messenger, skype are great representatives of instant communication.

Besides the communication advantages, internet is also a great tool for research. About fifteen years ago it was really hard to reach articles from all around the world unless your city or school provides you a library with numerous resources, and still it was not possible to find sources on every subject, but the internet technology lets us reach any kind of research even from our homes. The language translation sites such as translate google, also give us the opportunity to understand any written document from any languages.

Ofcourse there might be some disadvantages of internet, such as parents having hard time with their kids being able to access any kind +18 sites , or teachers having trouble with students copying essays from online sources etc. however everything has pros and cons, the concern should be how to use it most profitablly and how to avoid from the disadvantages.

In conclusion, internet is the foremost invention since it brought the whole world and nations together by only a small screen.

Sentence: Ofcourse there might be some disadvantages of internet, such as parents having hard time with their kids being able to access any kind 18 sites , or teachers having trouble with students copying essays from online sources etc. however everything has pros and cons, the concern should be how to use it most profitablly and how to avoid from the disadvantages.
Error: profitablly Suggestion: profitably

First step to improve: try to write the essay with around 350 words.