You are hereIf you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

NewNewNew's picture

By NewNewNew - Posted on 11 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092605 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Describe the problem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Explain how the examples from the professor’s lecture illustrate the relationship between verbal and nonverbal communication. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Lauren sticky icon
The professor argues for the use of pesticides. Explain her ideas on how pesticide use and health are related. Vanan sticky icon
Explain the importance of Kanzi experiment in the context of research on Primate communication Vanan sticky icon
Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Rasha sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The professor proposes two solutions to the problem the woman describes. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: IrishWhistle sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022203 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

22 in 30

A lot of repetitive words.