You are hereIf you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

NewNewNew's picture

By NewNewNew - Posted on 11 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)

Ulya B Azerbaijan

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

cuoswjixh OFbnRyeJ

User comment: I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: Joanie198705 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
When some people visit a city or country for the first time, they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Vanan sticky icon
Describe a project or an assignment you did in your class and explain why it was important. Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101004 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain how the passion plant and the potato plant defend themselves from insects. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
Question3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the proposal described in the letter. Briefly summarize the proposal. Then state he opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009022801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

22 in 30

A lot of repetitive words.