You are hereIf you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

NewNewNew's picture

By NewNewNew - Posted on 11 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan
Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
Integrated speaking nargess1981
Word framing is a person's way of describing a situation. A situation could sound negative or positive and people will react differently to each one. For example, if someone asks how much juice is in left in the bottle and you say it is half-full, that pe nishith
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which of the solutions you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: visa0809
167. Describe a favorite meal that you like to prepare. Why do you like to prepare it so much? Use examples and reasons to support your explanation. magicsk
What is your favourite season of the year? Describe the season and explain why you like it so much. Priya Patel
You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Whichwould you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice. NewNewNew
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two major factors of product quality and how their role in consumer decision making has changed. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 ezb
Integrated speaking task no. 4 Lauren

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion about the university’s plan. State his opinion and explain the reason he gives for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds sonia123 sticky icon
Talk about a movie you liked and explain why did you like it? Lauren sticky icon
People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is music important to many people? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL SPEAKING TASK 4: PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR VertFeuille sticky icon
Describe the woman’s problem and the two suggestions the man makes about how she could deal with it. What do you think the woman should do and why? Vanan sticky icon
What is your most useful study aid? Describe it and explain why it is useful in helping you to study. Ana sticky icon
When faced with a problem, some people do research before they act, others prefer to try to solve the problem right away. Which approach do you favor ? Give details and examples to support your choice Maqdamon sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the three parts of a fax machine and then explain how the fax process works. Vanan sticky icon
Some universities have large, lecture-based classes, whereas others have smaller, discussion-based classes. Which do you think is better and why? Includedetails and examples to support your explanation. candrow sticky icon

22 in 30

A lot of repetitive words.