You are hereIf you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

NewNewNew's picture

By NewNewNew - Posted on 11 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Most schools support extra-curricular activities, such as clubs and sports teams.Some schools pay for these activities, some require that students pay, and some use a mix of school funds and student payments. Which do you think is preferable,and why? nishith
What is your happiest childhood memory? Describe it and give reasons to explain why it is your happiest memory. diwakar
The students discuss several ways to memorize vocabulary. Summarize the ways. Then state which of the ways you prefer and explain why. Vanan
Describe your favorite place to shop for clothes. Explain why you like to go there for clothes. Use specific reasons and examples to support your response. tnan3158
some people enjoy taking risks and trying new things,but others don't like to do so. According to my point of view, I think the first one is better than latter one for many reasons.By trying new things we gain knowledge,experience and will habituate to th komala
Most students use the Internet to study. Some do research on the Internet.Some post questions or join discussion groups. What are the most useful ways forstudents to use the Internet? khozaima
Q6 mathematical capability of babies tnan3158
People learn in different ways. Some people learn by doing things; other people learn by reading about things; others learn by listening to people talk about things. Which of these methods of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support your Vanan
Some high schools require all students to wear a uniform to school. Other schools allow students to wear whatever they want.Which policy do you think is better and why? nishith
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain how the passion plant and the potato plant defend themselves from insects. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Lauren

22 in 30

A lot of repetitive words.