You are hereIf you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

NewNewNew's picture

By NewNewNew - Posted on 11 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092605 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using the examples from the talk, explain how persuasive strategies are used in advertising. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon
Using points and examples from the talk, explain why Bugsy Siegel saw Las Vegas as a world of opportunity to expand his business. What are the odds against Las Vegas? Vanan sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no. 3 Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022203 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101802 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Qualities of a good leader aschocolate sticky icon
Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the proposal that her friend Tim made in his letter to the newspaper. State her opinion about his proposal and explain the reasons she gives for her opinion.- Preparation Time: IrishWhistle sticky icon

22 in 30

A lot of repetitive words.