You are hereIf you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

NewNewNew's picture

By NewNewNew - Posted on 11 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
The professor argues for the use of pesticides. Explain her ideas on how pesticide use and health are related. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two types of motivation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds baoman sticky icon
Ref no. : 2009101805The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe theproblem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why.Preparation time: 20 secondsResponse time: 60 seconds santhosh947
The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Describe the problem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why. Vanan
It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society? Give spe Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the two major factors of product quality and how their role in consumer decision making has changed. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Joanie198705 sticky icon
Talk about an important goal in your life and what steps have you taken to reach it? Include details and examples to support your answer. Vanan
Using the points and examples given by the professor, explain the two types of thermoregulation that mammals use. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Express how the examples from the Professor's lecture illustrate the relationship between verbal and nonverbal communication. Vanan

22 in 30

A lot of repetitive words.