You are hereIf you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

NewNewNew's picture

By NewNewNew - Posted on 11 April 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022202 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of money presented by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds hotmail sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Which one is the quality that is most essential to friendship: faithfulness, honesty or humor aschocolate sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Briefly summarize the proposal in the student’s letter. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: biohellen sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022806 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The woman has explained to the man how to get to the part of the campus he needs to go to. Explain where the man is going to and how can he get there. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the man’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then sate which solution you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 fatema33 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110104 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

22 in 30

A lot of repetitive words.