You are hereIndependent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

Independent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

zeezoo's picture

By zeezoo - Posted on 25 September 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.7 (3 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
24 weeks 4 days ago nishith
Listen to this speaking

Speaking topic in text: Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Pinky123
Is it important for students to attend class regularly or study by oneself?Explain why nargess1981
q1 2.What do you think is the hardest part about being banned to watch TV for a month? ioanap
Your university is planning to allow students to watch TV in their dormitories. What is your opinion and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages of watching TV in dormitories? Include reasons and examples to support your response. Pinky123
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Explain how the examples from the professor’s lecture illustrate the relationship between verbal and nonverbal communication. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ioanap
tpo 18 q1 fardin
some people keep in touch with their friends and family by letter and e-mail others prefer telephone. which way do you prefer and why. include details and examples in your explanation. nargess1981
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110105 ioanap
Additional Science Course Requirement As part of the university’s efforts to ensure that undergraduates receive a well-rounded and complete education, all incoming students and current freshman will need to complete one new science course requirement in o Ekhlass1980
A possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. Lauren sticky icon

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example discussed by the professor, explain what cognitive dissonance is and how people often deal with it - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051605 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122002 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Speaking Task Vanan
Talk about a situation in which you realized that you have certain strengths\weaknesses and how you dealt with this finding Rasha sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that children cause their parents a lot of trouble. Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101002 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o Vanan sticky icon
Some students prefer to do group projects. Other students prefer to do individual projects. Which kind of projects do you think produce more learning and why? Vanan

26 in 30

Yes, you are getting better and better!