You are hereIndependent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

Independent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

zeezoo's picture

By zeezoo - Posted on 25 September 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.7 (3 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
30 weeks 1 day ago nishith
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Some people work for a business, and some people work in their own business. Which would you prefer to do and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. Lauren
How do the students seem to feel about what will be discussed ate the student council meeting? nishith
Integrated speaking 3-5)A Notice from Public Safety A new parking policy is being instituted starting next year. Previously, faculty and staff were given first preference of parking passes, then commuting students, then the remaining passes were given out magicsk
TOEFL Official Guide - Speaking 2, Question 5American literature class Ven0m
task 3 According to an e-mail announcement sent to the school's energy community this fall, the electricity consumptions from the library has risen by 20 percent. The school has decided to make an effort to reduce the library’s overall electricity consump nishith
Independent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one. nishith
Good News for Movie Fans The Student Association has just purchased a new sound system for the Old Lincoln Hall auditorium, the place where movies on campus are currently shown. By installing the new sound system, the Student Association hopes to attract nishith
Integrated speaking task. Question 4 Lauren sticky icon
There are several advantages for spending time and living in another country. Explain one of its advantages and explain your responseTPO 23, Task 1 peyman_np
question 3 kinjalpatel

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Describe the Problems faced by the woman and what solutions are suggested? Which one is the best and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the woman’s problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
When some people visit a city or country for the first time, they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009022201 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. Vanan
Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do, and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101806 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some students prefer to do group projects. Other students prefer to do individual projects. Which kind of projects do you think produce more learning and why? Vanan
Some universities require first-year students to live in dormitories on campus. Others allow students to live off campus. Which policy do you think is better for first-year students and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. Vanan sticky icon

Name Sticky
Integrated spaking task. Question 4 Lauren sticky icon
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Briefly summarize the proposal in the student’s letter. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: Lauren sticky icon
Which place do you like to live, the forest, desert, or plain? Use specificreason to explain your opinion. Rasha sticky icon
One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree with the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer. nargess1981 sticky icon
Some people prefer to go to movie theater and others prefer to rent a movie? what do you prefer? why? nargess1981 sticky icon
What is the most important natural resource in your hometown and why? Give reasons and examples to explain why that natural resource is more important than others. komala sticky icon

26 in 30

Yes, you are getting better and better!