You are hereIndependent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

Independent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

zeezoo's picture

By zeezoo - Posted on 25 September 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.7 (3 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
38 weeks 4 days ago nishith
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to course selection do you t Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110103 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Rasha sticky icon
Your city has decided to build a statue or monument to honor a famous person in your country. Who would you choose? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion of the university’s new policy. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110806 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The woman expresses her opinion about the childcare service elimination. State her opinion and why she feels this way. Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which of the solutions you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: tobeornot sticky icon
A marriage partner Lauren sticky icon

26 in 30

Yes, you are getting better and better!