You are hereIndependent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

Independent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

zeezoo's picture

By zeezoo - Posted on 25 September 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.7 (3 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
42 weeks 8 hours ago nishith
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Passed TOEFL ben
Describe a difficult experience and how you overcome it. Include details andexamples in your explanation. ZsolnaBoldi
Do you think tourists should visit the long-necked women of the Padaung tribe? NAPSTER
What change would make your hometown more appealing to people your age? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. nishith
your university is planning to allow students to watch TV in their dormitories. what is your opinion and why? what are the adv and disadv. of watching TV in dormitories? include reason and examples to support your response. nishith
130. Some students like to make an outline of their writing assignment before they begin the first draft. Others prefer to write the first draft immediately without any planning at all. Which do you prefer and why? magicsk
Where would you like to study in The United States? ket2014
Some people think that books and other methods of print are slowly being replaced by the Internet, TV, and other media. Others think that there will always be a need for printed material. What do you think and why? Give examples and details in your respon smartaquarius10
Some people prefer to attend sports. Other people prefer to watch others playing sports. Which do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and example to support your response. VertFeuille
The women is not sure if she should move from dorm to an apartment. The 2 friends discuss 2 solutions to her problem. Which option would you prefer and why? ioanap

26 in 30

Yes, you are getting better and better!