You are hereIndependent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

Independent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

zeezoo's picture

By zeezoo - Posted on 25 September 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.7 (3 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
32 weeks 16 hours ago nishith
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the university’s plan. State her opinion about and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Joanie198705 sticky icon
Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories. sonia123 sticky icon
What is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important. Vanan sticky icon
What do u prefer watching an action movies or comedy movies? Why? shweta sticky icon
Some universities require students to take classes in many subjects. Other universities require students to specialize in one subject. Which is better? Vanan sticky icon
The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Describe the problem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why. smartaquarius10 sticky icon
24. Some students like to use the library to do most of their research. Others prefer to do most of their research using the Internet. Which do you prefer? divjais186 sticky icon
Talk about a special present you received and why it was important to you? Include details to support your response. Vanan sticky icon
Some people think that it is better to travel as part of a tour group when they are visiting foreign country. Other people prefer to make their own travel plans so that they can travel independently. Which approach do you think is better and why? Use spec Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

26 in 30

Yes, you are getting better and better!