You are hereIndependent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

Independent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

zeezoo's picture

By zeezoo - Posted on 25 September 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.7 (3 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 7 weeks ago nishith
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Some students prefer to attend a school that provides education for women only or men only. Other students prefer to attend a co educational school for both. which enviroment do you think is better and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support you Lauren sticky icon
Integrated speaking 4- 2. The Hierarchy of NeedsAbraham Maslow developed the theory of the human being’s “Hierarchy of Needs.” He created a pyramid of basic human needs. At the lowest level are basic survival needs such as food and shelter. If a person sa magicsk sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the woman’s problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
Talk about a pleasant and memorable event that happened while you were in school. Explain why this event brings back fond memories. Vanan sticky icon
In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Describe an ideal marriage partner. What qualities do you think are most important for a husband or wife? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. computergem sticky icon
146. Describe your childhood home. Then retell a favorite memory you had of living there. Use examples and details in your response. magicsk sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022206 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree that students will learn more when they havediscussions, why? nargess1981 sticky icon
Choose a solution for the man and discuss the reasons. Vanan sticky icon

26 in 30

Yes, you are getting better and better!