You are hereIndependent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

Independent speaking ( question 1) Talk about a positive experience with learning or using English. Describe the experience and say why it was a positive one.

zeezoo's picture

By zeezoo - Posted on 25 September 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8.7 (3 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
42 weeks 3 days ago nishith
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of money presented by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds hotmail sticky icon
Which one is the quality that is most essential to friendship: faithfulness, honesty or humor aschocolate sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031404 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Briefly summarize the proposal in the student’s letter. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: biohellen sticky icon
The woman has explained to the man how to get to the part of the campus he needs to go to. Explain where the man is going to and how can he get there. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122004 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the man’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then sate which solution you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 fatema33 sticky icon
Talk about an important goal in your life and what steps have you taken to reach it? Include details and examples to support your answer. Vanan

26 in 30

Yes, you are getting better and better!