TPO 02 - Question 3 Bus Service Elimination Planned The university has decided to discontinue its free bus service for students. The reason given for this decision is that few students ride the buses and the buses are expensive to operate. Currently, the

Speaking topics in text: 

TPO 02 - Question 3

Bus Service Elimination Planned

The university has decided to discontinue its free bus service for students. The reason given for this decision is that few students ride the buses and the buses are expensive to operate. Currently, the buses run from the center of campus past university buildings and through some of the neighborhoods surrounding the campus. The money saved by eliminating the bus service will be used to expand the overcrowded student parking lots.

Speaking topics in audio: 

The man expresses his opinion of the university’s plan to eliminate the bus service. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.

Speaking category: 
Your rating: None Average: 10 (1 vote)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking
1 week 1 day ago mojtaba_aam 76 Read full essay
1 month 3 weeks ago Maryabb 80 Read full essay
3 months 4 weeks ago aceit 50 Read full essay
4 months 1 day ago ying.ma 83 Read full essay
5 months 2 weeks ago Tulips 66 Read full essay
5 months 2 weeks ago Av9ash 90 Read full essay
7 months 5 days ago daniel8564 50 Read full essay
7 months 3 weeks ago donya goodarz 63 Read full essay

Pages

More speakings by this user:
Extensive reading & listening: - reading & listening will help speaking
Intensive TOEFL reading & listening from TPO:

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

The university is planning to eliminate its free bus service, because not many students use it and the school can use the money saved to build more parking lots. In the conversation, the man disagrees with the university’s plan. First of all, he thinks the reason that few students take the bus is because the route is out-of-date, it only goes through the areas that have gone too expensive for students to live. Instead of eliminating the bus service, the university should change the bus route to where more students live. Second, he thinks that more student will drive if the university used the saved money to build more parking lots, and that will create more traffic problem and increase the noise level on campus.

Pages