GSA Applications Expands Government Business Seminars to HHS, Clemson University

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 02/05/2014 - 15:46

TAMPA, Fla., May 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GSA Applications today announced a continued expansion of their Small Business and Government Procurement Seminar Series to help educate America's Small Businesses on how to secure valuable government contracts. John Warren, President of GSA Applications was invited to be a featured speaker at a recent seminar held in Baltimore, Maryland. At the 2013 Contracting with CMS Conference, hosted by the Department of Health and Human Services, Mr. Warren's presentation focused on GSA Contracting, the tools required to secure a contract and the qualification process.

"I'm a firm believer in Small Businesses selling to governmental agencies and the General Services Administration (GSA) has gone a long way to streamline the contracting process," states John Warren, President of GSA Applications, an application processing company.

Mr. Warren continued his seminar series at Clemson University's Regional Small Business Development Center in Greenville, SC and received positive reviews for both content and information. He adds: "We feel strongly that the best way to help Small Businesses in America is to educate them on the various ways they can do business with governmental organizations, not just Federal agencies, but State and municipal as well – all of these agencies require goods and services and who better to take care of them than America's Small Business."

GSA Applications is one of the largest GSA application processing firms in the country with numerous subsidiaries located throughout the country. Focused on vetting corporate qualifications, one of their subsidiaries, named aptly 'Qualify for GSA', conducts comprehensive reviews with potential businesses prior to engaging their consulting services. The GSA application process is both long and tedious and regularly extends past 500 pages. For many Small Businesses, undertaking this daunting task on their own can easily consume two-years of their time, many turn to the leader in application processing and their government consulting and application services to help them successfully navigate the government required paperwork.

About GSA Applications:
GSA Applications, a division of Federal Verification Co., Inc., is a premier GSA advisory solutions firm that specializes in helping small businesses do business with all levels of government. With well over 1,250 Schedules awarded to date, GSA Applications leverages its industry-leading experience and in-house staff of specialists to deliver government marketing and consulting solutions to businesses nationally. For more information, visit www.gsaapplications.com.

Contact for GSA Applications: John Warren, President at (864) 214-7799

Article references
finance.yahoo.com