QEII National Trust Brian Molloy Doctoral Research Scholarship

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 04/26/2013 - 20:00

QEII National Trust Brian Molloy Doctoral Research ScholarshipDescription: Funded by the Queen Elizabeth II National Trust to support a full-time supervised doctoral research degree, this scholarship has been established in recognition of Dr Molloy’s contribution to the Trust and to promote and advance ecological science and conservation in New Zealand.

Eligibility: This scholarship will be available to students seeking to obtain their first doctoral qualification. Candidates must meet the entry requirements for a research-based doctoral programme at a New Zealand university (this may include demonstration of English language proficiency).

Amount $50,000 per annum
Tenure 4 years (up to)
Closing Dates 14 Jun 2013

Most application forms are not available until approximately 8 weeks ahead of the closing date.

Some scholarship records will have a link to another website, which will show below. Please refer to that website for details.

External Web Site Scholarship Details http://www.openspace.org.nz/Site/Publications_resources/QEII_Brian_Moll…

Level: Postgraduate

Disclaimer: While every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct, applicants are advised to check the application forms and regulations for eligibility criteria, scholarship value and tenure, and closing dates.