In relation to your , please describe your motivation for your desired course.

Business is one of major fields in socialurces are administered in at least five functional areas: legal contracting, manufacturing or service production, marketing, accounting, financing and human resource.

Business administration is the study of how business utilize resources based on dwelling and sustenance. Although the nderstanour common resources, particularly human aspects. Thus, it is always a challenging environment that requires reasoning as well as critical thinking.

In this regard, I would like to focus on is my belief that I will acquire the most advanced knowledge in the field in your department and the kind of knowledge that I exploit to promote the development of Vietnam’s own expertise.
usiness is one of major fields in socialurces are administered in at least five functional areas: legal contracting, manufacturing or service production, marketing, accounting, financing and human resource.usiness is one of major fields in socialurces are administered in at least five functional areas: legal contracting, manufacturing or service production, marketing, accounting, financing and human resource.usiness is one of major fields in socialurces are administered in at least five functional areas: legal contracting, manufacturing or service production, marketing, accounting, financing and human resource.

Single incidents can the outset of a change process,
Single incidents can start the outset of a change process, ???

how business utilize resources
how business utilizes resources