Mid Autumn festival

Essay topics

Mid Autumn is a special day in many countries including VietNam, China, Korea, etc. It takes place on 15th of luna August and lasts one day. A few days before Mid Autumn every people buy flowers, cakes and lanterns to prepare this festival. Children are very excited to welcom this day because they often given toys or lantern with many different shape as: chicken, fish, butterfly,... They hold lantern, going along the street and play folk games together. Not only that, on this day streets are very colorful and the atmosphere is very noisy. The moon is really full and bright. Moon cakes are also sold at very corner. Besides, many people pray for the good things under the full moon together. I really like Mid Autumn very much! Because it is the special time for family reunion, and eat moon cakes together. And this also the time for children to relax after school time. This is all about the Mid Autumn festival. Thank you for your reading!!!

Do you like to eat moon cake �What will you do on mid-autum�night?? What will you do on mid-autumn night expect family reunions?