Search and read essays

Essay title Rates Users Category
Some people say watching TV is bad for children in all ways others say it is good for children to get knowledge Discuss both views and give your opinion 73 mz970 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones in our daily lives 78 DiemHongnguyen IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that the best way to produce a happier society is to ensure that only small differences between the richest and the poorest members To what extent do you agree or disagree 95 ymyhcd IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The natural resources such as oil and freshwater are being consumed at alarming rate. What problems it can cause? How can we solve this problem? 78 Khshbhman IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The natural resources such as oil, forests and fresh water are being consumed at an alarming rate. what problems does it cause? how can we save these problems ? 61 kajal A. Patel IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that it is best to accept a bad situation, such as an unsatisfactory job or shortage of money. Others argue that it is better to try and improve such situations. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. 73 hnhung01 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
One of the major problems that faces today's government is creating enough satisfactory housing for their increasing population whilst still trying to protect the environment. 78 Chiragzeel IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people think watching TV is bad for children while others think that watching TV has more beneficial effects on children Discuss both views and give your own opinion 79 ymyhcd IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Describe a birthday celebration that you attended recently 74 deepak429 Others
Some people believe that nowadays we have too many choices.To what extent do you agree or disagree to this statement? 73 SNEHA GANGWANI IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training