In developing countries, rural children have less access to education. Some people say that the problem can be solved by providing school and teachers. Others believe that computer and internet should be provided. Discuss both the views and give your opin

At present, lacking education in countryside is the serious problem which many undedeveloping nations have faced in these days.Hence,few individuals assert that, having tutors and alma mater is the effective way to reduce education issues in remote areas, whereas ,other opine that ,computer and internet facilities provide to students in order to mitigate these problems. This essay will address both questions and justify my views in the following paragraphs.

In the inception, there are numerous reasons fo that providing computer technology to local students. The predominant factor that, ot is helpful to save time as well as money.To be more precise, due to advancements of technology, majority of underprevilled students are preferring to study at their home instead of going to school as per their flexible schedule. This means that,they are saving time as well as money for their bright career. Moreover, having internet access, students can be able to find new information on the internet as per their area of interest which is totally free of cost.For example, learning engilsh is difficult for rural areas which means that, with help of computer technology, they are able to english from various types of websites such as YouTube,and many more.

On the contrary, despite above arguments,there are ample benefits for that attending lectures in schools. The first and foremost factor that, it is helpful to achieve students desire academic score. To be more more specific, school is a place where pupils are spending an enormous amount of time with their mentors, which is helpful to solve study doubts easily. As a consequence, students are able to solve their academic related problems under the guidelines of teacher. Furthermore, there are several things learn by students while studying in school such as communication skills, leadership skills many more,which are not provided by computer technology.

In conclusion, I retarete my views that,although both sides has it's own benefits to enhance students knowledge at very early age,however, I believe that, learning topic from computer technology is help to save students time as well as money which is helpful for their bright future.

Forums

This website is a real gem for anyone with a passion for technology. I come here every day to keep up with the latest news and trends. Loved the information richness and variety of topics techsovibe. A great resource for those who value their time and want to stay ahead of the curve in the tech world.