IELTS interview questions - part 2

A book you enjoyed reading
Describe a book that you enjoyed reading.

You should say: what the book was what was in this book why you read it and explain what effect the book had on you.

A family member you like
Describe a family member who you like to spend time with.

You should say: who it is (or, who they are) how often you spend time together what you usually do together and explain why you like to spend time with this person.

A successful person
Describe a person you know who you think is successful.

You should say: who he or she is (or, who they are) what they did (or, what they do) how you know this person and explain why you think he or she is (or, was) successful

A sport you like
Describe a sport you like to watch or play.

You should say: what people wear in this sport what equipment is used in this sport how this sport is played and explain why you like this sport.

A Foreign Country You Would Like to Visit
Describe a country you would like to visit for the first time.

You should say: what country it is how long you would stay there what you would (like to) do there and explain why you would like to visit this particular country.

A Letter or Email You Wrote
Describe an important letter or email you wrote

You should say: when you wrote it who you it wrote to what you wrote about and explain why it was important.

An electronic device
Describe a time when you had a problem with a piece of equipment

You should say: what equipment what problem you had when you had this problem and explain what you did about this problem.

Describe a useful piece of equipment that you use at home or at work.

You should say: what it is where it is (or, how long you have been using it) how you learned to use it and explain why this item is useful to you.

Describe a piece of equipment, or a gadget that you bought recently.

You should say: what it was how you heard about it where you bought it and explain why you bought it.

A Film or TV Program that Made You Laugh
Describe a film or TV program that made you laugh.

You should say: what film or TV program it was what the film or TV program was about who the actors were and explain why (or how) it made you laugh.

Forums

The IELTS interview is a great opportunity to showcase your English language skills and demonstrate that you are a motivated and capable candidate. It's important to remember that the interviewer is looking for specific qualities in potential students, so career change resume writing services share to be sure to familiarize yourself with the criteria and make sure that your answers reflect your strengths.