ielts writing 1

Submitted by lilyd on Thu, 11/05/2020 - 13:54

The picture illustrate the pie chart which shows variety of British attraction for tourist in 1999 and the table which demonstrates number of people visit in different places in Theme Parks.
It can be seen from the pie chart that the most popular attraction place was Theme Parks which number was 38% and there are was the main place for visitors. Almost in the same level has maintained some kind of Museums and Galleries at 37%. At 16% was tourists at the Historic Houses and Monuments in 1999 people did not interesting at it. The most unpopular places for tourists is Wildlife Parks and Zoos which was 9%.
It is clearly seen that majority of people visit Blackpoll Pleasure Beach in Theme Parks and the figures was 47% in 1999. In Britain on the second position was Alton Towers at 17%. There are two places with the lowest number, which has visited tourist per year at 10% each one.
It is cannot deny that in Britain in 1999 the biggest part of tourist came to visit Theme Parks. There are many different places, which people can also visit.

Forums