is it possible to activate Microsoft Office and Windows for free?

Good evening. Tell me, is it possible to activate Microsoft Office and Windows for free now? I do not want to pay a lot of money for using these programs, so I am looking for an option to get all the paid features and generally normal working products for free. What do you think?

I know about this program. It is quite convenient and I want to draw your attention to the fact that it has several significant advantages: No client configuration necessary: All you have to do is to install KMS. Vista computers don't need special internet access: Since KMS activates the Vista machines; they don't need any kind of internet access.

Your internet security may be in jeopardy. Do you worry about data stealing or hacking? Do you want to keep yourself secure online? If you claimed to, then! A VPN is therefore unquestionably what you need. Check out https://veepn.com/blog/how-to-buy-crypto-securely/ for more information. We have a lot of security because of VPN. I believe you ought to do additional research.