Read Brett’s articles!

I will speak for myself, but sometimes I need some time to unwind from my daily routine and switch to things that are not related to my life. One of the ways to do that is to read lifestyle blogs.
I have several favorite bloggers I am ready to read day and night like thismamaloves.com. This is a website of Brett Martin, a working-from-home-mom who lives in Connecticut. She has three kids and plenty of pets to take care of, but she also tries to find her place in this world. Her blog is the manifestation of her desire, so she shares her life experience, adventures, and tips with people who find bliss in her pieces of wisdom.
If you are a busy mother who is looking for a way to spend quality time with the family, read Brett’s articles and consider her own experience that she transformed into handy tips. Movie and book recommendations, guidelines for traveling with a family, craft ideas to keep kids busy, and so much more are waiting for you in Brett’s blog. Grasp stunning breakfast ideas to gladden your family with something yummy in the morning. I love this article so much because I do not wrack my brains around the ‘what to cook for breakfast’ thing.