The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.
How important are clothes and fashion to you? [Why/Why not?]
What kind of clothes do you dislike? [Why?]
How different are the clothes you wear now from those you wore 10 years ago?
What do you think the clothes we wear say about us?
- PART 3Discussion topics:Music and young peopleExample questions:What kinds of music are popular with young people in your culture?What do you think influences a young person's taste in music?How has technology affected the kinds of music popular with youn79
- PART 2Describe a song or a piece of music you like.You should say: what the song or music is what kind of song or music it is where you first heard itand explain why you like it.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one 83
- Part 2You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.You can make some notes to help you if you wish.Describe something interesting that you once found.You should say:what you found49
- PART 3Discussion topics:Famous people in your countryExample questions:What kind of people become famous people these days?Is this different from the kind of achievement that made people famous in the past?In what way?How do you think people will become f69
- speaking part 1:EntertainmentDo you prefer relaxing at home or going out in the evening? [Why?]When you go out for an evening, what do you like to do?How popular is this with other people in your country?Is there any kind of entertainment you do not like?70
8.0 out of 9