The bar chart shows components of GDP in the UK from 1992 to 2000 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart illustrates the figure for Gross Domestic Product from IT and Service Industry in the UK between 1992 and 2000.
Overall, There was an upward trend the percentage of all GDP. During the period, the majority of IT industry was the highest.
Regarding of the figure of GDP from 1992 to 1996, the figure for GDP from IT was over 6% in 1992, making it the highest compared to other figures. And then, the GDP from IT industry witnessed a gradual increase of nearly 2% while the percentage of GDP from Service experienced a double rise from 4% to about 7%.
Concerning of the exchange in over years, a slight rise of 1% was seen in the percentage of GDP from Service. By contrast, the figure for GDP from IT increased remarkably from 8% to 12%, which was about 2% higher than the percentage of Service Industry. Moreover, the different between two GDP rates was the most significant in 2000.