The bat chart below gives information about vehicle ownership in China Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information

The given bar chart shows data about the number of vehicles possessed per thousand Chinese people from 1987 to 1999.
Overall, within 12 years, the number of vehicles owned by Chinese people increased stably. In addition, from 1987 to 1991, the figure rose slightly but skyrocketed from 1995 to the end of the period.
Starting in 1987, there are about 250 means of transport owned per thousand Chinese people. In the next 4 years, the figure gradually surged to 750 and maintained stability in the next few years.
On the other hand, in 1995, the number of vehicles rapidly jumped from 750 to nearly 2000. Fours years later, the figure peaked at more than 4000, which doubled 1995's number and was merely eight times higher than the starting point. The statistics convinced that the demand for Chinese vehicle ownership was always prone to increase in that twelve-year period commencing in 1987.

Essays by the user: