The graph below shows the number of tourists visiting a particular Caribbean island between 2010 and 2017 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph illustrates the numbers of people visiting a specific Caribbean island between 2010 and 2017.
Overall, the initial number of visitors staying on a cruise ship was more than visitors staying on the island but it was overtaken at the end of the period.
In Total trend, there was an increase gradually, and in 2016, it jumped up significantly.
The cruise ship visitors at the first experienced a significant increase which was doubled. Following a surge decrease, it backed at the initial level, then rose dramatically. In 2015, it reaches 1.25 million visitors. In mid-year of 2015, it outstrips the number of visitors staying on the island, and finally, hit 2 million visitors in 2017.
Island visitors mode leveled off in the first year, then went up and peaked at 1.5 million visitors in 2013, then it plateaued for two years. Next, it plunged off provisionally, and finally, touched the previous peak again in 2017.

Essays by the user: