The line graph shows thefts per thousand vehicles in four countries between 1990 and 1999 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line chart illustrates the car thefts in four countries in the period from 1990 to 1999.
Overall, there was a downturn trend in the number of vehicle thefts in Great Britain, France and Canada, while Sweden witnessed the opposite trend between 1990 and 1999. The proportion of car thefts in Great Britain was the highest
in 1990, car thefts in Sweden, France and Canada were below 10 cases per thousand, while that in Great Britain stood at 18 cases. By 1993, there was a slight decrease in the number of vehicles stolen in France and Canada, with 5 and 6 per thousand respectively, it was seen a marginal drop in Great Britain. In contrast, the figure for Sweden rose to 9 cases
following the period of six years from 1993 to 1999, Car thefts in Sweden increased dramatically to 14 per thousand in 1999, whereas this figure in Great Britain, France and Canada has insignificantly changed.

Essays by the user: