The maps below show an industrial area in the town of Norbiton and planned future development of the site summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The maps below show an industrial area in the town of Norbiton, and planned
future development of the site.

summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and
make comparisons where relevant.

The map shows an industrial area in the town of Norbiton, and the planned future development of site. Here the planned future of the town is more beneficial to the people who are living in that area than it is currently being now. Area in future has more facilities and advantages to the residences while compared to the town it is currently now. There are no housing in the town presently while in future there are good number of housings.

The town of Norbiton currently described as a area with number of factories, one river and a farmland north to it. And a town in the west to the center of norbiton. There are no other facilities in the town other than the described ones.

However, the future development plan of norbiton has many benefits. There are many housings that are going to be constructed, it has every individual requirement that a urban area required. Farmland has been congested which is demerit to society but there has been a bridge constructed above the river which would be very useful to cross the river in cases of emergency.