You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The diagram gives information about the process of making carbonated drinks Summarise the information by selecting and report in the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should write at least

The diagram details the process by which carbonated drinks are produced. Looking from an overall perspective, it is readily apparent that this 5 stages man-made process is comprised of the filtering of raw water and addition of carbon dioxide in the early steps, mixing with additional ingredients in the middle, and finally packaging it off to be sold.

In the beginning, raw water is cleaned by passing through a filter before water softener and chemicals are added. The clean water is then pumped into a heater and is eventually sent through a cooling pipe to the pivotal stage where carbon dioxide is introduced to create the carbonated effect.
From there, the carbonated water is mixed with colouring, syrup and flavours and filtered again before bottling and canning.
The finished drinks are then boxed up and sent to supermarkets for retail.

Essays by the user: