A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you are on holiday Write a letter to your friend In your letter give contact details for when you are away give instructions about how to care for your pet describe other household duties Write at

A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you are on holiday.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
- give contact details for when you are away
- give instructions about how to care for your pet
- describe other household duties
Write at least 150 words.

Dear Richard,

I hope this letter brings you health and joy. I was nervous initially about leaving home and my pet cooper alone during my holidays but glad that accepted to stay in my absence.
As you are aware of the current residing address and I will be on vacation next week starting from Monday to Friday. I will be hand over the apartment keys to the neighbors with your details. In case of o f any emergency, you can reach out to my number and if it did not connect, you can reach the holiday resort named "Country club", number : 123123123 and let them know my name so that they can redirect the call to my room.

As you knew, cooper is a German Shepard breed, it needs to be fed four times a day at 8 am, 12:30 pm, 5:30 pm and 9 pm and all the dog supplies are available in the cupboard and separated it accordingly.

Also, the Servant maid will be coming every day at 8 am and you make sure that she sweeps the floor and wash the utensils daily. there is enough food stock that should be in the refrigerator and you can cook on your own. there are few plants that we are raising and please feed enough water once in a day.

we will discuss my trip experience post returning to the apartment.

Best Regards,
Rocky