Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house flat Write a letter to your neighbours In your letter Explain the reasons for the noise Apologise Describe what action you will take

Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house/ flat. Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter

Explain the reasons for the noise
Apologise
Describe what action you will take

Dear Mr.Marco

My name is Leon, a tenant in a 3102 room near your flat in Star Building. I'm writing an apology for making a huge noise.

As you know, I’ve already moved to a new apartment since Friday. Because the bed in my flat had broken , I must bring a new one as an alternative method. I called some of my friends to help me move it from the first floor to the third floor. Unfortunately, after that, we organized a housewarming party for me and It incidentally made a huge noise for your flat. With hindsight, I should have refused my friend to celebrate it at my room

It was totally my fault and I feel so awful. I will ask my friend to give you a cake as an apology gift. Moreover, I will attach the sound proof structure to decrease the amount of noise. Therefore, you will never hear any chaos from my flat.

Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused

Kind regards,

Michael.