All education and healthcare should be funded by the government and free for everyone.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Some people argue that medical and education should be avail free to citizens to improve living standards of people. Up to certain extent I disagree with above statement because it will create tremendous pressure on the government.

First of all, some people believe that education and healthcare should be given free of charge for betterment of the society. Providing free education to needy and poor children inspires them to achieve their future dreams and leads them to become responsible citizens of country. In addition, medical treatment nowadays accounts almost half of the earning of the family. Thus, availing health service free to everyone slashes huge burden from their shoulders and they can utilize these savings in other fruitful investments. For example, many development countries have free medical and teaching polices for citizens to make them independent and self reliable.

On the other hand, we should not forget that to implement and manage these free services state should require huge investment and infrastructure. In recent years, because of the higher inflation rate, influence of foreign markets on economy and to secure our citizens from outside attacks, government requires sufficient liquid cash on hand. In such situation state cannot make these services free. For example, developing countries like China and India cannot afford to invest in such policies because of their huge population.

Moreover, education and medical are the basic and fundament need of every human. If we enjoy these amenities free of charge then we may not respect them as we always have mindset that free service does not have any value in real world. As a result, people may misuse these facilities and can destroy someone’s life. For example, in India, government offers free primary education to students. However, students do not have respect to this education system and waste such resources.

In a nutshell, I think that government should only provide primary education and basic health treatment free and rest should be borne by themselves.

Sentence: Moreover, education and medical are the basic and fundament need of every human.
Error: fundament Suggestion: No alternate word

'On the other hand' means 'However'. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.