Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.
To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Languages play a pivotal role in day-to-day life. Languages break the communication barrier between people. The planet earth beholds countless languages in its embrace. Over the world, numerous languages are spoken.In relation to this, every year several languages die out. Some people assert that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world. In my perception,numerous languages must be preserved.

To begin with,every country has its own mother tongue.Every language represents the country for an illustration Hindi represents India, Chinese represents China. However,in countries like India there are further rationalization of languages across the boundaries. Language changes from state to state. A particular language rooted with vast history and culture of that certain area. The language must be preserved in order to save the past. Over the world,English is considered as an international language. English acts as a boon,when an individual find difficult to communicate. English is understood and spoken by people over the world. Consequently, fixing one language for communication and saving the native languages could be the most appropriate scenario.

Moving further,the local slangs and lingos have its own charm. There is a sense of happiness by speaking own local tongue. An individual need not to portray differently. He/she could act and spoke fluently and freely. Additionally,several local languages die out with the passage of time.Sanskrit was amok adopted not solely in India but over the globe as well. Sanskrit is considered as the mother of numerous languages including English. The downfall of Sanskrit is merely because of globalization and exposure. One must take some steps to save the languages that are used in present. Recently, the new Indian government pass the provision that in the Home Ministry,every work must be done in the language Hindi. These steps are mandate to save the sovereignty and dignity of the country. In addition to this, individualism, an individual himself/herself must use the native language. Correspondingly,the various schools over the nation keep the study of mother tongue up to secondary education as a mandate.

To recapitulate,I will emphasize that the countless languages over the world have its own charm. There is a constant sense of excitement and fascination to learn about new languages. Moreover,one must enjoy every single language and enjoy the uncertainty over the borders.

when an individual find difficult to communicate.
when an individual finds difficult to communicate.

the local slangs and lingos have its own charm.
the local slangs and lingos have their own charm.

the new Indian government pass the provision
the new Indian government passed the provision