It is better for boys and girls to study separately rather than study in mixed sex classes. They are less distracted and this leads to better results.Do you agree or disagree with this statement?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant exampl

Many people have perception about separate education classes for boys and girls which according to them avoids unnecessary clashes among them. However, I think that we should teach them behavior lessons together.

First of all, if we propose education system which fulfills study requirements of boys and girls differently then both genders instead focuses more on such separation than education. Moreover, such virtual distance encourages them to go for extreme level to know their counterparts. Their immature mind does not have capabilities to digest such situation easily. As a result, they not only put their academic career in dark but also damage the reputation of their family in the society. For example, in recent research, it has been concluded that most of the sexual crimes committed by boys have influence of gender separation which mainly created by such split classes.

Furthermore, providing equal education in a healthy environment inspires them to respect and understand each other. Besides that extra-curricular activity, teamwork and study projects provide essential opportunity to overcome differences and create bondage. Such proper treatment at this stage of life helps them to avoid any sexual crimes in their future life because their fundamental understanding is quite clear on such facts. For instance, many schools nowadays organize various activities which improve coordination between boys and girls. Such events play crucial role to remove misunderstandings about others.

In a nutshell, instead of thinking about separate study classes for boys and girls, we should think on effective solution of the problems faced by them while studying in extreme competitive atmosphere.

which mainly created by such split classes.
which are mainly created by such split classes.

play crucial role
play a crucial role