Economic progress is one factor that is being considered to measure the success of a country but there are other factors that should be considered when measuring the success of a country Do you agree or disagree What other factors do you think should be c

Economic progress is one factor that is being considered to measure the success of a country,
but there are other factors that should be considered when measuring the success of a country.

Do you agree or disagree? What other factors do you think should be considered?

Do you think one factor is more important than others?

Majority of countries are progressing by leaps and bounds these days due to technological advancement. Presently, it is argued that it is unjustifiable to consider only financial status of a country while considering it successful instead many other factors should also be taken into account before measuring success rate. Here, I would like to accord with given statement.

There are several points to shore up my view. First and foremost, independence of a nation in every aspect can be noticed to recognize it successful. For example, some countries have abundance of raw material, other resourc...

manners of hospitality must be a observed
manners of hospitality must be observed

Sentence: For example, some countries have abundance of raw material, other resources like grains, cotton, fuels and so on to survive independantly.
Error: independantly Suggestion: independently

Sentence: Furthermore, richness of a culture like as uniqe styles of food preparation, clothing, accommodation, toothsome dishes, manners of hospitality must be a observed while recognizing a nation omnipotent.
Error: uniqe Suggestion: unique

Don't put one or two sentences for a paragraph.